CUPE education support workers around the province are on the frontlines making sure your children have access to a quality education. Our members took the same risks as teachers to be there for students ,but did not get the same level of public accolades. We want to change that.
Help us show education support workers some love.
We are asking folks to send a short video message, photo, or original artwork to Tracey Gramchuk (firstname.lastname@example.org) and/or post online with the hashtag: #ThankYouEdSupportStaff.
Submissions will be shared over social media and shared directly with education support workers. Please submit by June 16, 2021.
Our schools work because we do.
/cope 491 /cope 342
- New campaign highlights the work of education support workers in Saskatchewan (May, 2021)
- Infection rate amongst youth a cause for concern
- CUPE Saskatchewan to Education Minister: Ignoring the role of childcare workers and their safety concerns by denying vaccine priority inexcusable
- Saskatchewan government is failing to protect students and staff in K-12 schools
- CUPE education workers left out of latest changes to Saskatchewan vaccine plans
- Thank you, Education Heroes!
- Latest education announcement more smoke and mirrors
- CUPE’s letter to the Minister of Education ahead of final school re-open plans: Education support workers left out and lack the conditions for a safe return
- Bus Drivers across Saskatchewan helping keep students connected during COVID-19
- Saskatoon Public School support staff making a difference during COVID-19