Standing Committees are governed by The CUPE Saskatchewan Division Constitution & Bylaws. Each Standing Committee works on a specific policy/program area, advising the Executive Board on actions to consider on behalf of CUPE members.
Each of CUPE Saskatchewan Division’s eight (8) Standing Committees has three (3) members. In even years, two (2) members are elected at the Annual Convention. In odd years, one (1) member is appointed by the Executive Board. At any given time when a vacancy exists, appointments may be made by the Executive Board. For Indigenous Council composition, see Article 5, Section 9 of The Constitution.
Elected members serve a two (2) year term. Appointed members serve a maximum term of two (2) years or shorter specified period of time to fill a vacancy.
UPDATES FOR COMMITTEES:
- CMTE FORM 1_MEETING REQUEST FORM
- CMTE FORM 2_MEETING REPORT COVER FORM
- CMTE FORM 3_MEETING MINUTES TEMPLATE FORM
- CMTE FORM 4_ELECTRONIC EXPENSE VOUCHER – Updated July 2021
Updated committee forms available at: www.sk.cupe.ca/forms
- Update November 2021: Following elections held at the Indigenous Peoples’ Conference, the membership of the Indigenous Council changed. Please refer to the updated Standing Committees Membership List.
- Update June 2021: Committees will hold upcoming meetings on the following pre-scheduled dates:
- September 13, 2021
- November 15, 2021
- January 10, 2022
- Update April 2021: All-Committees Meeting to be held on May 31, 2021. Members of Standing Committees have been provided notice by email. Contact the Division Office to RSVP.
- Update April 2021: New committee member position appointments were made following the application deadline on April 6, 2021.
- Notice of Appointment Opportunity: CUPE Saskatchewan committee applications accepted until April 6, 2021
Standing Committee Membership Listing:
- Standing Committees Membership List (June 24, 2020)
- Standing Committees Membership List (April 8 2020)
Standing Committee Resources:
/nm cope 342