Standing Committees are governed by The CUPE Saskatchewan Division Constitution & Bylaws. Each Standing Committee works on a specific policy/program area, advising the Executive Board on actions to consider on behalf of CUPE members.
CUPE Saskatchewan Division has eight (8) Standing Committees.
UPDATES FOR COMMITTEES:
SCHEDULE OF STANDING COMMITTEE MEETINGS FOR THE 2022-23 TERM:
- Monday, June 6, 2022, In-Person, Hotel Saskatchewan, Regina
- Thursday, September 29, 2022 (Via Zoom)
- Wednesday, November 16, 2022 (Via Zoom)
- Monday, January 9, 2023 (Via Zoom)
STANDING COMMITTEE FORMS (2022-23):
- Meeting Report Cover Form
- Meeting Minutes Form
- Work Plan Form
- Expense Voucher – Updated with new Kilometre Rate Change effective June, 2022
- Update May 2022: CUPE Saskatchewan will be holding an in-person All-Committees Meeting on June 6, 2022, in Regina.
- Update November 2021: Following elections held at the Indigenous Peoples’ Conference, the membership of the Indigenous Council changed. Please refer to the updated Standing Committees Membership List.
- Update June 2021: Committees will hold upcoming meetings on the following pre-scheduled dates:
- September 13, 2021
- November 15, 2021
- January 10, 2022
- Update April 2021: All-Committees Meeting to be held on May 31, 2021. Members of Standing Committees have been provided notice by email. Contact the Division Office to RSVP.
- Update April 2021: New committee member position appointments were made following the application deadline on April 6, 2021.
- Notice of Appointment Opportunity: CUPE Saskatchewan committee applications accepted until April 6, 2021
COMMITTEE MEMBERSHIP LISTING:
- Standing Committees Membership List (November 10, 2021)
- Standing Committees Membership List (June 24, 2020)
- Standing Committees Membership List (April 8 2020)
- CUPE Saskatchewan Structure – In Focus: Standing Committees (Updated: May 2022)
- Standing Committee Guidelines (Term: 2022-23)
/nm cope 342