Standing Committees are governed by The CUPE Saskatchewan Division Constitution & Bylaws. Each Standing Committee works on a specific policy/program area, advising the Executive Board on actions to consider on behalf of CUPE members.
CUPE Saskatchewan Division has seven (7) Standing Committees.
UPDATES FOR COMMITTEES:
SCHEDULE OF STANDING COMMITTEE MEETINGS FOR THE 2023-24 TERM:
- Thursday, May 25, 2023, In-Person, Regina
- Monday, September 25, 2023 (VIA ZOOM)
- Friday, November 24, 2023 (VIA ZOOM)
- Friday, January 12, 2024 (VIA ZOOM)
STANDING COMMITTEE FORMS:
- Meeting Report Cover Form
- Meeting Minutes Form
- Work Plan Form
- Expense Voucher – Updated with new Kilometre Rate Change effective June, 2022
- Update May 2023: CUPE Saskatchewan will be holding an in-person All-Committees Meeting on May 25, 2023, in Regina.
COMMITTEE MEMBERSHIP LISTING:
- Standing Committees Membership List (November 10, 2021)
- Standing Committees Membership List (June 24, 2020)
- Standing Committees Membership List (April 8 2020)
- CUPE Saskatchewan Structure – In Focus: Standing Committees (Updated: May 2023)
- Standing Committee Guidelines (Term: 2023-24)
/nm cope 342