Each year, delegates from affiliated CUPE Locals Unions gather at the Annual Convention of CUPE Saskatchewan Division to set the direction and determine priorities for the year ahead, hear reports on the vital work being done by our union, elect members to leadership positions, approve financial statements, and engage in important policy discussions on the issues facing CUPE members and the public services we provide to Saskatchewan communities.
The 2021 Annual Convention of CUPE Saskatchewan will be convened and called to order at 9:00 a.m. on Thursday, March 11, 2021.
For the very first time in our history, CUPE Saskatchewan will hold its annual convention online for the year 2021. The entirely virtual convention will ensure that delegates from affiliated Local Unions can gather and participate in convention safely from their homes during the public health crisis caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Official Convention Call package has been sent to CUPE Local Unions affiliated to CUPE Saskatchewan by regular mail. If your Local Union has not received a convention package by the end of December, please contact the Division Office.
View and download:
|Early Registration||February 10 2021|
|Resolutions & Constitutional Amendments||February 10 2021 NOON|
|Award Nominations||February 10 2021 NOON|
|LAST DAY TO REGISTER||MARCH 3 2021 NOON|
*Check back for more convention updates*
The 2020 Annual Convention of CUPE Saskatchewan was held on March 4 – 6, 2020 at the Delta Hotels Saskatoon Downtown (formerly the Radisson).
- Convention 2020 Photo Album
- NDP leader Ryan Meili brings CUPE convention to its feet
- P3s are dragging down public services in Saskatchewan: CCPA
- CUPE Saskatchewan women’s forum explores women in leadership
- Judy Henley elected president of CUPE Saskatchewan; vows to keep up the fight for public services
- CUPE Saskatchewan President Tom Graham announces retirement after 22 years at helm of Saskatchewan’s largest union
- Convention 2020 Program
- Reports of Standing Committees to Convention 2020
- ADVANCE COPY FOR DELEGATES: Constitutional Amendments and Resolutions for Debate at CUPE SK Convention 2020
- Candidates Forum at Convention 2020
- CUPE Saskatchewan Call to Convention 2020 – Official Call
The 2019 Annual Convention of CUPE Saskatchewan was held on March 6 to 8, 2019 at the Delta Hotel in Regina, SK.
- Proceedings of the Annual Convention 2019 of CUPE Saskatchewan (Draft pending adoption)
- Decisions: Adopted Resolutions of the 2019 Annual Convention
- Photo album: CUPE SK Convention 2019 – Day 1
- Photo album: CUPE SK Convention 2019 – Day 2
Highlights: Convention 2018 | The following are highlights from CUPE Saskatchewan’s 2018 Annual Convention held on March 7 to 9, 2018 in Saskatoon:
- Decisions: Adopted Resolutions of the 2018 Annual Convention
- Graham re-elected as President of CUPE Saskatchewan
- Henley re-elected as Secretary-Treasurer of CUPE Saskatchewan
- Photo Album: Convention 2018
- Year in Review 2017 Video
- Former CUPE Local 5111 Executive Board and Members receive the Woodrow S. Lloyd Award for Collective Action
- Activist Award Recipient: Marilyn Goll
nm cope 342