Each year, delegates from affiliated CUPE Locals Unions gather at the Annual Convention of CUPE Saskatchewan Division to set the direction and determine priorities for the year ahead, hear reports on the vital work being done by our union, elect members to leadership positions, approve financial statements, and engage in important policy discussions on the issues facing CUPE members and the public services we provide to Saskatchewan communities.
ADVANCE NOTICE: CONVENTION 2020
Delegates representing CUPE Local Union across the province will gather for the 2020 Annual Convention of CUPE Saskatchewan on March 4 – 6, 2020 in Saskatoon.
Check back for more convention updates.
The 2019 Annual Convention of CUPE Saskatchewan was held on March 6 to 8, 2019 at the Delta Hotel in Regina, SK.
- Proceedings of the Annual Convention 2019 of CUPE Saskatchewan (Draft pending adoption)
- Decisions: Adopted Resolutions of the 2019 Annual Convention
Highlights: Convention 2018 | The following are highlights from CUPE Saskatchewan’s 2018 Annual Convention held on March 7 to 9, 2018 in Saskatoon:
- Decisions: Adopted Resolutions of the 2018 Annual Convention
- Graham re-elected as President of CUPE Saskatchewan
- Henley re-elected as Secretary-Treasurer of CUPE Saskatchewan
- Photo Album: Convention 2018
- Year in Review 2017 Video
- Former CUPE Local 5111 Executive Board and Members receive the Woodrow S. Lloyd Award for Collective Action
- Activist Award Recipient: Marilyn Goll
nm cope 342