Each year, CUPE Saskatchewan Division hosts conferences to address issues facing CUPE members and the public services we provide to Saskatchewan communities.
POLITICAL ACTION CONFERENCE 2018
The Political Action Conference will empower CUPE members to engage in the political process as citizens and labour activists through information sessions, hands-on training and skill-building workshops, and plenary sessions with experienced activists and keynote speakers.
If you want to learn more about political action and build skills, this is a conference for you! If you have never thought of yourself as an activist but want to learn more about how you can take action for change, this is a conference for you!
- Tentative Agenda, Political Action Conference 2018 (As of September 24, 2018)
- Political Action Conference 2018 – Program
Rates & Deadlines
Early Registration – Before October 22, 2018
Affiliate $125 /person Non-Affiliate $150 /person
Regular Registration – After October 22, 2018
Affiliate $150 /person Non-Affiliate $175 /person
Refund policy: Full refund of registration until October 22, 2018. Refund minus $50 Administration Fee from October 23 to November 2, 2018. No refunds after November 2, 2018.
Accommodation & Group Rates
Accommodation is available at the CUPE Saskatchewan block book rate at the Radisson Hotel in Saskatoon, SK (405 20th Street East), the hotel where the conference will be held. Block booking deadline: October 22, 2018.
Book online: www.radisson.com/novembercupe
Further information regarding registration, workshops and speakers will be provided in the near future.
/nm cope 342
- Aboriginal Council Conference 2018
- Aboriginal Council Conference 2017
- Aboriginal Council Conference 2016
- Occupational Health and Safety Conference 2016
- Aboriginal Council Conference: November 19 – 20, 2015
- Keep Saskatchewan Public – Activist Training Conference: April 20 – 21, 2015
- Aboriginal Council Conference 2014 inspires members to be champions for change