Each year, CUPE Saskatchewan Division hosts conferences to address issues facing CUPE members and the public services we provide to Saskatchewan communities.
Stop the hurt before it happens is the theme and focus of the CUPE Saskatchewan Health and Safety Conference to be held on April 24 – 26, 2018 at the Delta Hotel in Regina, SK. The conference will include guest speakers on selected topics and offers participants six workshops, from introductory to advanced training, to make our work as CUPE members safer and healthier.
Early registration deadline is March 23, 2018.
To book your accommodation online, click the following: Health and Safety Conference 2018 link
VIEW AND DOWNLOAD:
- Health and Safety Conference 2018 (Conference Call includes tentative agenda information)
- Health and Safety Conference 2018 Registration Form
/nm cope 342
- Aboriginal Council Conference 2017
- Aboriginal Council Conference 2016
- Occupational Health and Safety Conference 2016
- Aboriginal Council Conference: November 19 – 20, 2015
- Keep Saskatchewan Public – Activist Training Conference: April 20 – 21, 2015
- Aboriginal Council Conference 2014 inspires members to be champions for change