- This event has passed.
Aboriginal Council Conference 2018
October 18 - 19
Download and View:
Open to all CUPE members, and members of other unions, the CUPE Saskatchewan Aboriginal Conference seeks to build union activism with a focus on equality and rights for indigenous people in our workplaces and in our communities.
- Tentative Agenda, Aboriginal Council Conference 2018 (As of September 12, 2018)
- Aboriginal Council Conference 2018 – Program
In accordance with the CUPE Saskatchewan Division Constitution, the following positions are to be elected at the Aboriginal Conference in 2018:
Aboriginal Council Standing Committee: One Member for a two-year term.
Executive Board of CUPE Saskatchewan: Aboriginal Member & Alternate for a two-year term.
How to Register
- Contact your Local Union to approve sponsorship of your registration.
- Complete and submit the conference registration form with fee payment to CUPE Saskatchewan.
- Book your accommodation (if required).
Rates & Deadlines
Early Registration – Before September 17, 2018
Affiliate $125 /person Non-Affiliate $150 /person
Regular Registration – After September 17, 2018
Affiliate $150 /person Non-Affiliate $175/person
Refund policy: Full refund of registration until September 17, 2018. Refund minus $50 Administration Fee from September 18 – October 1, 2018. No refunds after October 1, 2018.
Accommodation & Group Rates
Accommodation is available at the CUPE Saskatchewan block book rate at the Radisson Hotel in Saskatoon, SK (405 20th Street East), the hotel where the conference will be held. Block booking deadline: September 17, 2018.
Book online: www.radisson.com/cupe