View and download the following CUPE Saskatchewan Division office forms:
SMALL LOCAL ASSISTANCE:
- Small Local Assistance available through CUPE Saskatchewan – Electronic Form with Updated Rates 2022
- Small Local Assistance available through CUPE Saskatchewan – Print Version Form with Updated Rates 2022
SMALL LOCAL TECHNOLOGY FUND:
New fund supports small Local Unions with digital access at time of restricted gatherings due to the pandemic.
- Explanation Sheet of the Small Local Technology Fund
- Request for Reimbursement Form – Small Local Technology Fund
NEWLY CERTIFIED LOCAL (NCL) ASSISTANCE:
Newly Certified Local (NCL) Assistance is available to locals that have newly certified and have not yet bargained a first collective agreement for financial assistance to attend CUPE Saskatchewan’s annual convention, conferences and events.
CUPE Saskatchewan will reimburse qualifying locals for lost wages, hotel and transportation costs for up to two (2) members to attend an event. Each newly certified local can access the fund once (1) per calendar year, for a maximum of two (2) years. Requests can be for up to two (2) members of the local per request.
- CMTE Meeting Report Cover Form
- CMTE Meeting Minutes Form
- CMTE Work Plan Form
- Electronic Expense Voucher – Updated with Kilometre Rate Change effective June, 2022
Last updated: Oct., 2022 /nm cope 342