Registration is now open for the annual CUPE Saskatchewan Indigenous Peoples’ Conference to be held in-person on November 21 – 22, 2022, at Wanuskewin Heritage Park, outside Saskatoon.
Open to all CUPE members, and members of other unions, the CUPE Saskatchewan Indigenous Peoples’ Conference seeks to build union activism with a focus on equality and rights for Indigenous people in our workplaces and in our communities.
Early registration deadline is October 21, 2022.
Contact your CUPE Local Union to approve sponsorship of your registration.
VIEW AND DOWNLOAD:
- Conference Call – CUPE SK Indigenous Peoples’ Conference 2022
- Registration Form – CUPE SK Indigenous Peoples’ Conference 2022
- Monday, November 21, 2022 (FULL DAY)
9:00 a.m. call to order until 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 22, 2022 (HALF DAY)
9:00 a.m. until adjournment at noon.
REGISTRATION & RATES
Early Registration – Before October 21, 2022
- Affiliate $150 /person
- Non-Affiliate $175 /person
Regular Registration – After October 21, 2022
- Affiliate $175 /person
- Non-Affiliate $200 /person
- Indigenous Council Members: One (1) Member for a two-year term.
- Executive Board of CUPE Saskatchewan: Indigenous Member & Alternate for a two-year term.