CUPE represents members working in various Community-Based Organizations (referred to as CBOs) across Saskatchewan which provide child care, social care and vocational training for people living with disabilities, and community services such as shelters and addictions treatment through multiple agencies in various cities and towns.
There are approximately 31 CUPE Local Unions in the CBO sector across Saskatchewan. CUPE Local Unions have formed a provincial sectoral group known as: CUPE CBO Workers of Saskatchewan.
Executive Board of the CUPE CBO Workers of Saskatchewan
|Position||Name||Local Union Membership|
|Chairperson||ANNETTE WELSCH||Local 3370|
|Vice-Chairperson||ANGIE PAWLIW||Local 3364|
|Recording Secretary||CHANTELLE NORMAN||Local 3680|
|Secretary-Treasurer||TACEY GOODSMAN||Local 3364|
|Member-At-Large||RANDY LANGE||Local 3680|
|Member-At-Large||MELISSA MARSHALL||Local 4552|
|Member-At-Large||BRENDA MCLENNAN||Local 4449|
For more information, contact the Division Office.
CBO COMMITTEE DOCUMENTS AND FORMS:
- Bylaws of the CUPE CBO Workers of Saskatchewan (Adopted November 5, 2019 – Pending final approval by the National President)
- CBO Local Affiliation Dues Report (Print Version Only)
- CBO Local Affiliation Dues Report (Interactive Fillable Form Fields)
- CBO Expense Voucher (Print Version Only)
- CBO Expense Voucher (Interactive Fillable Form Fields)
RECENT CBO SECTOR RELATED ARTICLES:
- CBO workers submit petitions to government, calling for multi-year funding for Community-Based Organizations
- CUPE CBO workers of Saskatchewan gather to establish new sector committee, elect first executive
- Founding Meeting called to establish CBO Sector Committee in Saskatchewan
/n.m.cope 342 (CUPE SK)