WEBINAR – Anti-Racism: Building Solidarity to Confront Oppression
October 27 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
WHAT: Webinar – Anti-Racism: Building Solidarity to Confront Oppression
WHEN: Wednesday, October 27, 2021, 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. (SK Time, CST)
WHERE: Zoom (online)
Hosted by CUPE Saskatchewan, join this webinar with featured guest speakers for a panel discussion about anti-racism and building solidarity to confront oppression.
- Tristen Durocher, Walking With Our Angels
- Fatima Gardaad, CLC National Coordinator, Anti-Racism & Human Rights
- Yolanda McClean, CUPE National Diversity Vice-President
- Gina McKay, CLC Equity Vice-President, LGBTQ2+ Workers
- Rhonda Rosenberg, Executive Director, Multicultural Council of Saskatchewan
Registration is required to attend. Please register with your individual email address.
You will receive a Zoom link prior to the event at the email address provided upon registration.
Event is open to all CUPE members in Saskatchewan and anyone interested in joining.
/nm cope 342