Early Registration Deadline – CUPE SK Health and Safety Conference 2020
March 19, 2019 is the Early Registration deadline for the upcoming CUPE Saskatchewan Health & Safety Conference 2020.
Workplace violence isn’t just part of the job. Yet, far too often, workers face violent situations while performing their jobs or experience violence related to their employment. Violence doesn’t just happen. It’s a serious workplace hazard, and much more can be done to prevent violence in all of its forms and protect employees — including recognizing the effects of intimate partner violence in the workplace and how to support workers experiencing it. CUPE Saskatchewan’s Health & Safety Conference 2020 will focus on providing resources and training to prevent violence in the workplace by addressing the underlying root causes and identifying the steps, process and actions that employers and health and safety committees can take to prevent violence.
WHAT: CUPE Saskatchewan Health & Safety Conference 2020
WHEN: Monday, April 20, 2020 (9 a.m. – 5 p.m.) and Tuesday, April 21, 2020 (9 a.m. – 4
WHERE: Delta Hotels Saskatoon Downtown (formerly the Radisson Hotel) located at 405 20th Street East in Saskatoon
Conference Early Registration Deadline: Before March 19, 2020.
Share the event on facebook: www.facebook.com/events/1480424388774373/
HOW TO REGISTER
- Contact your Local Union to approve sponsorship of your registration.
- Complete and submit the conference registration form with fee payment to the CUPE Saskatchewan office located at 3725 E Eastgate Drive in Regina, SK.
- Book your accommodation through your Local Union (if required).
Accommodation is available at the hotel where the conference will be held: Delta Hotels Saskatoon Downtown (formerly the Radisson Hotel) located at 405 20th Street East in Saskatoon. Book under the group block rate by March 19, 2020.
VIEW AND DOWNLOAD CONFERENCE DOCUMENTS:
- CUPE SK Health & Safety Conference 2020 – Conference Call
- CUPE SK Health & Safety Conference 2020: Registration Form – Print Only
- CUPE SK Health & Safety Conference 2020: Registration Form – Interactive Fillable Form Version
/nm cope 342